Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Green Rage correction

In the first song, "Declaration", on the Green Rage post, I've noticed that there appears to be some sort of skip in the song around the 1:30 mark or so. Upon listening to the vinyl, it's just there, and all of my usual cleaning techniques don't seem to be getting rid of it. The vinyl appears to be in perfect shape still, so it's possible that a piece of dust is just lodged in there, and until I can afford one of those sweet 400 dollar record cleaners, there isn't a ton I can do about it, BUT I did mess around with the songs a bit in Adobe Audition, and I edited out the skip in a manner where it's pretty damn hard to tell that it was ever there. So, simply download the file below, and use it to replace the first song in the Green Rage folder you already downloaded.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x3ge6e

1 comment:

An Attitude Exhumed said...

Good job on the blog, man... keep it up.